Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas 2008.

Our Happy Clan!!! This was the first time I was able to have all my kiddos in one place at the same time.


Will and me modeling our Christmas hats.
Jodi and Larry.

All my boys!!!




Every year my dad puts together the Christmas Village. This year Will and I tried to live up to his level. We learned that putting up the village is a 5 hour event. And that each year it will look different. I lost count at how many pieces are in the village but it's easy over a couple hundred when you count in the people and the houses. Every year mom gets another piece.


This is the before pic of the table:




And here it is complete. These pics don't do it justice. It is so big.







Cindy and I were both taking pics of the village, so we thought we'd throw one in of us taking a pic of each other.

















These are the pics of how we decorated our own house. I do have to admit, we get a bit carried away.













We do like our inflatables.




Santa is stuck in our "chimney".





































No comments: